It’s been awhile. I’ve started at least three posts, and never came around to finishing them. One of them was about my ease of becoming distracted. Funny how that one couldn’t seem to keep my attention. I should get back to that one. It had some promise.
A lot has happened since my last post. It’s been quite the ride, for sure.
This isn’t going to be very deep or thought-provoking, but here are some of the things that have been stealing away my attention from sharing my musings with you…
- the sweet serenade of my dear John Mayer. his new live cd is absolutely wonderful – especially the cover of Tom Petty’s classic, “Free Fallin'”
- a beautiful Grover wedding this past weekend – congrats Matt & Em!!!
- Stuff Christians Like – this blog is fantastic…witty, engaging and distracting.
- in the words of Dolly Parton…workin’ 9 to 5, such a way to make a living (well, for me, it’s more like 8 to 4…but you get the point).
- the writings of C.S. Lewis
- beautiful reunions with some long lost friends.
I lead a blessed life, that’s for sure.