For lack of originality and creativity at the moment…let’s see how well you know me.
001. Real name – Kristen Elaine Ortendahl
002. Nickname(s) – KO, Kris, Tiger, Goldilocks, Krissy (the family never seems to drop the baby name…)
003. Zodiac – libra
004. Male or female – female
005. Elementary – Eagle Street/Fredonia
006. Middle School – Fredonia
007. High School – Fredonia (I’m sensing a trend here…)
008. Hair color – light brown
009. Long or short – more of a middle length…
010. Loud or Quiet – quiet (at least most of the time)
011. Sweats or Jeans – sweats
012. Phone or Camera – almost always have both with me.
013. Health freak – nope. healthy-ish.
014. Drink or Smoke? yes to the first. no to the second.
015. Do you have a crush on someone? I guess you could say that.
016. Eat or Drink? really? this is a question? of course.
017. Piercings – four of ’em. two in each ear.
018. Tattoos – not one.
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane – yes
020. Been in a relationship – yes
021. Been in a car accident – a bus accident. and a car/lawn mower accident.
022. Been in a fist fight – no.
023. Been on stage – yes. dance recitals galore.
024. Pulled an all-nighter – yes.
025. First piercing – the first set in my ears. I was 3 or 4. I screamed. a lot. so my brother held my hand and I was all better.
026. First best friend – hm…I had best playmates when I was just a little sprout. the first true best friend was a girl named Hilary Sarah (Brautigam) Sahli.
027. First award – student of the week in kindergarten. what a triumph.
028. CD owned – mariah carey. butterfly.
029. Last person you talked to – Ben Becze aka “co-worker Ben”
030. Last person you texted – first officer brown.
031. Last person you watched a movie with – the lovely sara brubaker.
032. Last food you ate – a brownie sundae (case in point: NOT a health freak)
033. Last movie you watched – he’s just not that into you.
034. Last song you listened to – georgia on my mind. ray charles.
035. Last thing you bought – I used $2.50 in quarters to wash my car.
036. Last person you hugged – a boy named Ben.
037. Food – ethnic food. chinese, thai, italian, mexican… and good ol’ comfort food.
038. Drinks – tea. fresh-made lemonade. red red wine.
039. Clothing – classic with a twist seems to be my style. red shoes make me very happy. I wear a lot of black and neutral colors.
040. Flower – tulips.
041. Sport – basketball.
042. Colors – orange. and purple. but not together.
043. Movies – dead poets society, good will hunting, gladiator, a beautiful mind, the holiday. those are consistently in my top ten.
044. Subjects – I was a math nerd for a long time. now it’s more the arts & culture, sociology, psychology, history. a little bit of everything. I’m committed to being a life-long learner.
check all that apply
In 2008, I….
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [ ] celebrated Halloween
047. [ ] had your heart broken
048. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [ ] someone questioned your sexual orientation
050. [ ] gotten someone pregnant
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [ ] done something you’ve regretted
054. [ ] broke a promise
055. [x] hid a secret
056. [x] pretended to be happy
057. [x] met someone who changed your life
058. [ these are called mental health days ] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend
064. [ ] got into an argument with your friends
065. [ ] hated someone
066. [ ] stayed single the whole year
067. Eating – nothing. I just ate too much for lunch.
068. Drinking – water.
069. I’m about to – work work work.
070. Listening to – pandora.
071. Plans for today – work. class. blue marble. sleep.
072. Waiting for – may 14th (aka graduation day).
073. Want kids? yep.
074. Want to get married? yes’m.
075. Careers in mind – ha. that’s the question of the moment. something with education. something with people. something that matters.
076. Write with both hands? it’s not as pretty with the left.
077. Blow a bubble? yes.
078. Speak a different language? not fluently.
079. Cook? yes.
080. Play a musical instrument? the bassoon.
081. Dance? I guess you could say so…everyone can dance.
082. Sing? same as above.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts – contacts. but when it jumps out of your eye, I don’t know if that counts as losing. that’s more like abandonment.
084. Snuck out of your house – no. never really needed to.
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense? no.
086. Killed somebody? I kill bugs that wander into my apartment. I have to use enough paper towels so I can’t feel them squish.
087. Broken someone’s heart – perhaps. but usually I’m on the other side of that deal.
088. Been arrested – nope.
089. Cried when someone died – yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself – most of the time.
091. Miracles – yes.
092. Love at first sight – no. maybe intrigue at first sight. love takes a bit more.
093. Heaven – yes.
094. Santa Claus – I believe in the spirit of ol’ St. Nick. it embodies something that is good, loving, and focused upon bringing others joy.
095. Sex on the first date – no, thank you.
096. Kiss on the first date – depends.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? I would like to see some of my oldest, dearest friends. I’m starting to dislike geography with regards to the configuration of the United States. some people should always be within reach.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? I’m a work in progress. and I trust there is something more to be hopeful for. where I am right now is proving to be a bit of a crossroads.
099. Do you believe in God? yes.
100. Do you believe in happy endings? not is the Disney sense where everything is “happily ever after” and without struggle. but yes. all depends on your perspective and commitment, I guess.